A holiday... yes, but when?
Climbing Everest or relaxing at the seaside requires a certain amount of organization, both for the employee and the employer. Here are a few tips on how to set a holiday wisely.
When should holidays be taken? Who decides on the date of the holiday? What are the consequences if an employee becomes ill or has an accident during his/her holiday?
This article develops the following topics:
- the purpose of a vacation
- who sets the date
- company holidays
- the cost of holidays during the corresponding year
- fate of unused holiday time at the end of the year
- holiday order
- work during holidays
- illness, accident and inability to take holiday
- company organization and annual vacation planning