Is an internship just another job?
As a first step into the professional world, internships are often a necessity for young people and students. Light on the status of intern and the specificities of the internship contract.
Internships allow young people to learn about the world of work. What should the employer look out for in terms of the employment contract?
This article develops the following topics:
- internship contracts for a fixed term, an indefinite term or a maximum term
- the need for written form
- remuneration of the internship
- holiday entitlement
- duty of care and loyalty
- work certificate
- protection of the trainee's personality
- foreign trainees and work permits