The reality of mobbing and sexual harassment
Mobbing and sexual harassment are still a reality too frequently encountered in the workplace. Let's take a look at the measures to be taken by the employer.
The employer is obliged to protect the personality of its employees. He/she must take appropriate measures to prevent and put an end to cases of harassment within the company. In concrete terms, how should he/she act beforehand and react to situations of harassment?
This article develops the following topics:
- mobbing situations
- distinction between mobbing and sexual harassment
- conflicts that do not constitute mobbing
- protection of the personality of employees
- risks for the employer in case of mobbing
- setting up a procedure to combat mobbing
- measures and support by the employer
- measures to be taken in case of mobbing
- internal procedure
- person of trust