Sexual harassment and cyberstalking still present
Cases of sexual harassment are still all too common. The company has a responsibility that should not be underestimated.
In most cases, it is women and subordinates who are the victims of it. Today, participatory platforms report on this violence suffered daily. These sites denounce an ordinary sexism that is not limited to working-class areas. Universities, law firms and the medical world are also affected.
This article develops the following themes:
- protection of the worker's personality
- definition of sexual harassment
- perpetrators of harassment;
- behaviour constituting sexual harassment;
- unfair dismissal;
- employer's responsibility ;
- internal guidelines for combating harassment ;
- measures to be taken to combat sexual harassment;
- harassment on social networks.