Instructions for a successful vacation
To ensure that the long-awaited vacation does not turn into a nightmare, the employer and the employee must keep a certain number of principles in mind.
Here's a quick update on rights and obligations during the vacations: public holidays, minor ailments, inability to work and termination during the vacations.
This article develops the following topics:
- purpose of the vacations
- public holidays during a vacation period
- illness, accident, minor injuries and the right to recover vacation days
- inability to work
- inability to engage in active leisure activities
- partial inability to work
- language of the medical certificate
- Dismissal during the vacations
- taking of vacation and extension of probationary period