How to fight absenteeism
Employee absenteeism causes significant costs for the company and creates organizational difficulties. What measures should the employer take?
Can the employer dismiss an employee who is unable to work? What contract should the replacement employee have? Does the employer have to supplement the daily sick pay? What to do in case of doubt about the inability to work ? How to manage the case of an employee who is ill following a conflict within the company?
This article develops the following topics:
- validity of the dismissal during an incapacity to work
- replacement of the absent employee
- minimum conditions for the coverage of the daily allowance insurance for loss of earnings
- proof of inability to work
- repeated absences and questioning of the medical certificate
- inability to work due to mobbing/sexual harassment